Cheryl B. Engelhardt
Composer, Singer-Songwriter & Creative Career Coach
About the instructor
As a freelance film/commercial composer and an indie singer/songwriter, Cheryl had to learn how to effectively run her own music career through trial and error. After becoming a creative career coach, she took her years of experience as an entrepreneur and musician and documented her processes, mindset exercises, and money-making must-haves for other musicians and compiled it all in this course!
In her own music career, Cheryl has released four piano-pop records, toured the globe with her band, fully-funded 2 records (raising over $20k each) and has written music for nationally-airing ads like Honey Nut Cheerios and Lowes. She graduated from Cornell University and studied orchestration at Juilliard School of Music. She lives in the Hudson Valley with her mountain-guide husband Silas and basset hound Oliver.
- 2.1 Tech Tolerance & Email List Platforms
- 2.2 Email Deliverability
- 2.3 BASIC (Bandzoogle) Website and Email List Overview
- 2.4 DESIGNATED (Mailchimp) Overview
- 2.5 CRM (Infusionsoft) Overview
- 2.6 Adding an Opt-In to Your Webpage
- Technology SLIDES
- Technology WORKSHEETS
- Technology QUIZ
- BONUS VIDEO! Watch me help Justin set up his MailChimp Welcome Series from scratch!